This is one of my Husband's favorite recipes. Though it is a little time consuming.
* 1 medium elephant
* 2 (50 gallon) containers broth
* 500 lbs assorted fresh vegetables, chopped
* 2 rabbits (optional)
1. Cut elephant into bite-size pieces. This should take about 2-3 months.
2. Using large kettles, simmer equal parts elephant and vegetables with enough broth to cover.
3. Cook for a couple days. Until meat is cooked to desired tenderness.
4. Recipe originally serve 3,500, but if more people are expected add the rabbits, but do this only if necessary, as most people don't like to find hare in their stew.