August: Potlucks!

August Theme: Potlucks. What do you take with you?

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Melt-in-Your-Mouth Milk Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cookies

I know a lot of you already have this recipe. It's the same one I brought to the very first Recipe Exchange night. But it wouldn't be "Husbands' Favorite Recipes" month if I didn't add this. This is by far Mike's favorite thing that I make.


Cream together:
1 c. packed brown sugar
1 c. white sugar
1 c. butter or margarine
1 c. peanut butter
2 eggs

In separate bowl combine:
2 ½ c. flour
1 ½ tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. baking powder
½ tsp. salt


Mix dry and wet ingredients together. Add 2 c. (1 package) milk chocolate chips. (They aren't as good with semi-sweet.) Roll into 1 inch balls and roll in granulated sugar. Bake at 350° for 9 to 12 minutes depending on whether you like them soft or crispy. I take them out after exactly 9 minutes because I like them REALLY soft.

No comments: