August: Potlucks!

August Theme: Potlucks. What do you take with you?

Friday, June 6, 2008

Liz

When I first saw the Palouse I immediately fell in love with it. The rolling farmlands, the smell of the rain, the sereneness of the arboretum, and the CLEAN air. We lived in Moscow for two years while my husband completed his Master's in Architecture. I thought moving to Moscow, away from family would be difficult. Moving from Moscow back to family was even more difficult.I felt like I left part of myself there.

I am currently working on the last few prerequisites prior to applying to a Dietetics program, working part time in an Urgent Care clinic, and trying to be a full time Mom. At times I think I am crazy. I find my respite from life through my hobbies. I love to read, sew, cook, and work in the yard. Weeding the flowerbeds is one of the best stress reducers I have found so far.

4 comments:

Becca said...

Hey! I haven't seen your little one yet! Maggie is HUGE!

Becca said...

What is his name?

Liz said...

His name is Owen, he is 14 months old. He just learned to walk a couple days ago!

Jennifer V said...

Awww...Liz, your family is so cute. Kids grow so fast! Maggie is one of my favorite little girls ever!