I feel like I am writing a personal ad. I like pina coladas and getting caught in the rain. Haha. I guess since this is a recipe blog I should share a bit about me as a non-professional cook.
1. I love recipes that are quick and easy. My most used cookbook is called 5-Ingredient 15-Minute Cookbook put out by Cooking Light.
2. My favorite foods are generally either Mexican or Italian.
3. I love using fresh herbs in my cooking and maintain my own herb garden so that I always have a supply of fresh herbs.
4. My husband married me because of my ability to make a good sandwich.
5. I have been trying to eat more healthily (is that a word?) recently so I have been on the lookout for healthy and low calorie meal options. Any suggestions?
Hmmm.... what else. ;) I can't think of any cooking disasters. Sorry. I guess I am not adventurous enough to have disasters. I have a personal blog that you are welcome to check out. Just leave a comment and I will shoot you an email with the address on it. (Again, why do I feel like this is a personal ad, should I give my personal stats here?)