August: Potlucks!

August Theme: Potlucks. What do you take with you?

Friday, May 23, 2008

Creamy Chicken Bread

This is one of Chris' favorite meals, so I thought that I would share it since I couldn't think of one of my own. I know some of you have it because I shared it once at one of our get togethers when I lived in Moscow.

1 frozen bread loaf, thawed.
2 chicken breasts, cooked
6-8 slices of bacon
6 slices Provolone Cheese
Mozarella Cheese
Ranch dressing
Parmesan Cheese

Boil chicken breasts until done. Cook bacon in pan until done. Cut up chicken and bacon and put into a bowl. Add as much Ranch Dressing as you like. The creamier the better. Roll the bread dough out into a rectangle shape. Cut stips on the side of bread, but do not cut through the center of the dough. Place the provolone cheese in the center of the bread. Put chicken, bacon & ranch mixture on top of the cheese. Sprinkle with mozarella cheese. With the strips you cut on the side of the bread, braid the strips over the mixture. When done braiding sprinkle bread top with parmesan cheese. Cook in over at 350 for 20-25 minutes!

No comments: