August: Potlucks!

August Theme: Potlucks. What do you take with you?

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Monkey Bread

This is a recipe I'm sure you all have made before. I won't eat a cinnamon roll but I will eat this. (yes, I know I'm weird) Steve LOVES Monkey Bread! I first made this for him on his b-day when we were engaged.

4 tubes quick rolls, cut into 1\4 pieces
2\3 c. sugar
1 T. cinnamon

Combine cinnamon and sugar, place in a plastic bag with the cut up rolls and shake. Drop rolls into greased bundt pan.

Boil 1 1\2 cubes margarine, 1 c. brown sugar, and 1 t. cinnamon. I usually boil for 1 min. or less. Pour over rolls in bundt pan. Bake at 350 for about 35 min.

Remove from oven. While still hot, place large plate on top of pan and quickly invert so plate is now on bottom. Monkey bread will slide out of pan easily. Best while it's hot!

No comments: