August: Potlucks!

August Theme: Potlucks. What do you take with you?

Friday, May 23, 2008

Katrina

Since it is almost the end of the month, I guess I better get this done. I grew up in North Idaho and went to college at Ricks & BYU and have a bachelors in Marriage, Family, & Human Development. I enjoy reading and scrapbooking and cooking!
I married Chris in 2003 and we moved to Moscow and were there for 4 years while Chris worked on his Bachelor's & Master's in Electrical Engineering. We recently moved to Boise, ID where Chris was offered a job. We also recently bought a house and have been working on it since it is a major remodel job! It has been an interesting experience living in a construction zone and trying to be find easy simple meals to cook and trying to do it without the use of an oven since I haven't bought a new one yet! :)
We have one son, Aaron who is 2 and are expecting another baby in October. We found out the other day that is a girl! It should be really fun to have one of both.
I haven't had a real big cooking disaster. I consider a meal a failure when Chris doesn't like it because he isn't very picky at all about what he eats. We have had plenty of those dinners since we have been married, especially when I try something new because I get tired of cooking all the same old stuff.
I have really enojyed this blog because it has given me lots of great new recipes to try that have been a success!

No comments: